This is what I am writing about
Just a quick update.
A lot of registrations in the last few days. we are now at 351-352k chips left. Stats were going even uphill in the last 2 months, so this is quiet surprising.
Note: guys at namepros do not allow me to post link to my blogforum, so I am not going to post the data/insights there anymore. It requires some effort to get the data, so I am sure you understand.
I'll try to cover buyout activity in the 5Ls in this thread. Feel free to post your info as well, this is open discussion.
So far, I can provide some stats from last few weeks:
(number of available domains, date of check, time of check)
- 367181 2016-04-11 07:26:14
- 365605 2016-04-10 19:16:50
- 366672 2016-04-10 07:18:40
- 367212 2016-04-09 20:03:43
- 366661 2016-04-08 19:55:02
- 367259 2016-04-08 08:09:30
- 366336 2016-04-07 19:57:52
- 366417 2016-04-07 08:01:43
- 367316 2016-04-06 20:02:32
- 365771 2016-04-06 07:52:52
- 365881 2016-04-05 19:54:59
- 366497 2016-04-05 07:54:02
- 365928 2016-04-04 19:39:31
- 366525 2016-04-04 07:20:16
- 365732 2016-04-03 19:29:04
- 366377 2016-04-03 07:42:03
- 366593 2016-04-02 19:32:14
- 366144 2016-04-02 07:21:27
- 365881 2016-04-01 19:39:09
- 365744 2016-04-01 07:13:58
- 367048 2016-03-31 19:26:53
- 366191 2016-03-31 07:21:27
- 366842 2016-03-30 19:34:24
- 366318 2016-03-30 07:22:29
- 365813 2016-03-29 19:29:09
As you can see, the numbers are jumping up and down, but still at the same level in average, which is rather interesting. There is a lot of domains being deleted every day, so that's clear mark of activity in this market.
I am quiet optimistic about it, but if the buyout occurs too late, upcoming renewals later this year could change the game.
Morning folks. Checked 5Lstats again, availability chart is below.
Available 5L.com - Chinese premiums (last 7 days)
Maybe I should add a little bit more of a context to this chart.
So there is another one, with data ranging from 2/25/16. As you can see, the trend is flat atm.
Available 5L.com - Chinese premiums (2/25 - 3/20)
Just checked traffic on my 5L domains and the stats look strange (decline from Feb 25 to Mar 13).
Parking stats (500+ domains)
Seems like a bit of a difference in the western vs. Chinese charts, right? No idea what's going on there, but there surely are ways to make profit from providing fake stats.
Following stats are both for so called Chinese premium (PPPP.com) domains.
Just checked some stats I currently have, and LLLLL.com registrations are really slow these days. However, there is historically lowest number of 5L Chinese premiums available today, so it's not really that bad. Even to keep the availability number at the same level, we need a lot of registrations to cover drops, so registrations are still going, every day.
Something more visual
As you can see, still about the same, up and down about 369k.
I am just guessing here, but chances are, this could be caused by domain.com promo expiration.
If you find something not working properly (could be so many things), feel free to comment in this thread.
DNCollective is in early beta - we are going to develop on the go, so anything is possible, just let us know.
I'll be adding development plan later, so you can check what is already up, and what is queued.